Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Still Alive Here!

It's been crazy here the past several days. In my so-called real life, I teach economics at a couple of places, and it's the craziest part of the semester...FINALS WEEK (insert ominous music here).


I've been tweaking the place a little bit as the podcasting seems to be received well from everyone I've talked to. I've contacted the 'casts I'm following, and everyone who has responded back has been really supportive of it. In the past couple of days, I've gone back to the original post (the link's on the top, right of the page) and added links to subscribe to those I could find links to. I've also started a one-click link on the top, right of the page to go directly to a particular week's rundown of what everyone's talking about to make it easier to navigate.


Hell week is nearly done here (one school has grades in, and the other is in finals week), so I should get back to a little more normal routine of posting soon. In the queue is the usual garden update, Gettysburg in my back yard, and the start of our next WDW trip report, from May of '07, where Sheri and I take our ten-year anniversary trip. Oh, and the weekly podcast recaps on Fridays are still on tap too!

No comments: