Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gotta Wait

For those 5 or 6 people who are eagerly awaiting this week's installment of What's On the Disney Podcasts, you'll have to wait just a bit longer. I thought I'd be able to throw together something on Wednesday, but I discovered that, despite my best lobbying efforts to add 5 more hours to the day, there are still only 24 hours.

Thanks to a recent posting by DisneyDean over on his MyDisneyBlog, I'll be adding three more previously-unknown-to-me podcasts to the lists of updates in the next week or two. The Magic City Mayhem, WEDway Radio, and Mouse Comedy podcasts are now being downloaded to my ever-suffering 4G Nano (which I think I hear screaming every time I sync it up), and I'll start providing updates as they come in.


Look for a rather large update of episodes on Monday or Tuesday. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to spend a couple reduced-insanity days with my wife on vacation (the boys are hanging out and bonding with the grandparents)!


Chris

1 comment:

Timberline said...

We shall be patient. Happy vacation!